Gallion & Spielvogel LLP REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS
· The attorneys at Gallion & Spielvogel LLP represented a leading independent and family-owned stock transfer firm in bringing and prosecuting unique and complex antitrust and tortious interference claims against the Depository Trust Company in U.S. District Court in New York City.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP represented a senior executive in connection with an internal corporate investigation conducted by a high-end national hotel management company.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP appeared in U.S. federal court in Manhattan on behalf of a group of class action objectors in a high-profile, complex litigation involving allegations of accounting irregularities and securities laws improprieties against leading international investment banking firms, accounting and law firms.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP has prosecuted copyright infringement claims against one of the world’s largest media conglomerates in U.S. federal court in New York City.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP successfully defended a leading pharmaceutical marketing firm and its chief executive officer in criminal and civil contempt proceedings in federal court in New York City involving serious allegations of noncompliance with a federal judge’s discovery orders that raised international jurisdictional issues, among others.
· The attorneys at Gallion & Spielvogel LLP successfully obtained emergency injunctive relief in New York State Court (Commercial Division) in Nassau County, New York against the fifty percent shareholder of a closely held company to prevent unauthorized diversion and secretion of company assets.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP was retained to represent the Chief Operational Officer (COO) of a major hotel chain against one of the world’s preeminent investment banks in connection with claims of breaches of employment contracts and purchase agreements governing the acquisition by the investment bank of the hotel chain.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP successfully obtained injunctions in New York State Court (Commercial Division) in Suffolk County, New York against a major shareholder of large closely held family owned insurance brokerage to prevent misuse and unlawful diversion of company assets.
· The partners of Gallion & Spielvogel LLP were retained to represent an associate attorney at one of the world’s preeminent Wall Street law firms in connection with an internal investigation undertaken by the law firm.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP represented a leading financier and board member of a large Middle Eastern financial services advisory and investment firm in breach of contract, fiduciary duty and defamation claims brought in U.S. federal court in New York and in European tribunals.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP has prosecuted highly sophisticated intellectual property claims, including allegations of cybersquatting, anti-dilution, trademark infringement and unfair competition claims, against one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP partners successfully represented an employee of a defense contractor in connection with a criminal investigation by the federal government into allegations of fraud and improper testing procedures by the defense contractor.
· The attorneys of Gallion & Spielvogel LLP were retained by the owners of a large national company to provide advice in connection with a possible criminal inquiry into allegations of accounting irregularities.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP has compelled Internet Service Providers (ISPs) located around the globe to remove objectionable and unwanted material from various Internet sites on behalf of a client.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP has advised a prominent national theatre company in connection with the removal of a director and founder of the company from its Board of Directors.
· Gallion & Spielvogel LLP lawyers represented one of the founding owners of a closely-held company in connection with a fundamental restructuring of the company.